Funded by industrial partners and the UK Government as part of the wider Zenzic CAM (Connected and Automated Mobility (CAM) Test Bed UK initiative, Midlands Future Mobility (MFM) will play a crucial role in accelerating technological progress in CAM development.
Physical Test Environment
5G and Communications
We offer a flexible connectivity research and innovation service that develops solutions for 5G and beyond communications networks.
- Offered across simulated, emulated, controlled and real-world environments.
- Bespoke offerings can be created around the user, combining the user’s technology and/or expertise with the 5G Research Team.
- We accommodate a wide range of projects, from evaluation of single, connectivity system components to fully connected mobility solutions and their users.
- This service can be configured with additional options, which include GNSS, Wi-Fi, IEEE 802.xx, Digital Twin, 3GPP roadmap alignment, etc.
Read more about our 5G services here
Read more +
People and Skills
Our experienced consortium, trusted by global businesses for decades in their respective fields at the cutting edge of CAM development, can provide your business with extensive research, design, evaluation, and deployment support for your trial.
- Benefit from coordinated access to Local Authorities, Highways Agencies and Private Land Owners for guidance and support in meeting the UK and local area requirements for public road trialling of autonomous vehicles.
- Gain support with test design and analysis through an experienced network of automotive expertise with academic and industrial experience
- Access regional SMEs and collaborate with other business and institutions through the growing CAM ecosystem at the National Automotive Innovation Centre
- Understand the latest emerging standards in CAM safety, security, verification and validation to influence and support future product and service development
Read more +