University of Warwick Campus is Open for Connected and Automated Mobility (CAM) Trials
The University of Warwick campus is a bustling mini-city located on the outskirts of Coventry. The campus is home to a wide range of academic, research, industry and community facilities such as the National Automotive Innovation Centre and Warwick Arts Centre.
The campus environment offers the perfect opportunity to trial final-mile delivery solutions, Mobility as a Service (MaaS) solutions and more:
- Strong student demographic represents ‘tomorrow’s’ customers
- University owned land allows trialling of ambitious new ideas – providing they are safe, and appropriate to the campus’ and University ethos
- True 5G private network (with core, backhaul and OfCOM license) available to support trials and research
- Ambitious Estates department working with our academic departments on future mobility to support new technologies and services to deliver on our net-zero vision and continue our regional leadership
- Close engagement with Local Authorities to share learning and consider wider trials
- Access to on-site collaboration spaces and workshop facilities, including electric vehicle charging points
With a student population of over 27,000, together with University Staff and Industrial partners, the University of Warwick campus features a range of restaurants, cafes, shops, a supermarket, on-site postal service, conferencing, events, sports hub, bus station, multi-story car parks and cycle infrastructure.
Safety is our number one priority. To maintain a safe and secure campus environment, all on-campus trials will be assessed prior to implementation to ensure that the University’s requirements have been met.
If you would like to find out more about how you can trial your product, technology or mobility solution on campus, please contact us.