Trial, Research and Development Support
Benefit from coordinated access to Local Authorities, Highways Agencies and expertise from both Industry and Academia for guidance and support in public road trialling and wider Research and Development activities.
- Gain support with CAM trial design and analysis through an experienced network of automotive and highways infrastructure Industrial and Academic partners
- Access a comprehensive test catalogue, providing detailed test cases for the most relevant ADAS and Automated Driving features, traceable back to use cases as well as relevant legislation and industry standards. Utilising the MFM Datahub, all suitable locations on the MFM testbed are identified for each test case, allowing you to efficiently plan your trial
- Liaise with Local Authorities, Highways Agencies and private land owners for co-ordinated safety-related trial support and safety case review/endorsement
- Integration of new mobility service trials with local and regional initiatives (such as Future Transport Zones) and collaboration with Local Authorities to explore new mobility technologies, solutions and services
- Connected and Intelligent infrastructure design, operation, management and continuous improvement services
- Access regional SMEs and collaborate with other business and institutions through the growing CAM ecosystem at the National Automotive Innovation Centre
- Understand the latest emerging standards in CAM safety, security, verification and validation to influence and support future product and service development.